2 July 2013

10 facts about us!

Hey Lovlies!

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend with lots of celebrating and relaxing!
Why not get to know each other a little more, so here is 10 facts about each of us!

Ilona
1. I am 6 feet tall, after a couple years can finally say I am proud of my height!
2. I am the middle child, I have an older brother and a younger sister
3. My favourite colour is pink
4. I am useless at sports, although I always wish I could
5. I love crepes, if I could I would have them everyday
6. I enjoy family time, being around friends and family is one of my favourite ways to spend my time
7. I have a slight tea obsession... whether its english breakfast, green, earl grey, herbal, fruit, iced....
8. I was born in England, and since moving to Canada long to go back and explore England
9. I hate all kinds of seafood and mushrooms
10. One place I really want to travel to is New Zealand 

Larissa
1. My star sign is Aquarius and I like to think that I have the traits of an Aquarius too!
2. My nicknames are Lars, Lolly and La
3. I love the T.V shows, Teen Wolf, Say Yes to the Dress and Pretty Little Liars
4. I am 5'3 feet an a half, I wish I was taller!
5. My favourite number is 5!
6. I love the colour orange because it's a neglected colour!
7. If I was stranded on a deserted island, I would still not eat onions or mushrooms
8. My favourite concert was Ed Sheeran
9. My favourite vacations were to Hawaii and London
10. I love spending time with my family and friends because it will always be a great time!

Well now you know a bit more about each of us! Whats one interesting fact about you?
ilona & larissa xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment