6 February 2013

workout wish list

Happy Wednesday, just two more days until the weekend!

Although this weekend will not be much of a break for me, I have a number of projects to finish before my reading week.

Have you guys all stuck to your resolutions? I know mine was to get back into a regular gym routine. I have never been one to not exercise, however I do often slack and will skip on a regular basis! However my brother, sister and myself have decided that we are going to participate in Disney's Half Marathon next year! It is a goal I am setting for myself, and even if im half dead at the end I will be able to say "I DID IT!"

My current wish list consists of some Lululemon workout attire. I love there workout clothes as they last forever (well a long time at least) and are all super comfy. 

From top left to bottom right
No Limits Tank \\ 64.00
Energy Bra \\ 48.00
Inspire Crop II \\ 86.00

ilonaxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment