17 July 2012

Beginning of the Summer Haul

I did some shopping this summer and bought some statement clothing pieces!
 I bought this Jean shirt from H&M it was $24.95. It is a basic clothing item that I can integrate in my closet easily!
Aritzia is one of my favourite stores! It also helps that it is Canadian! I had bought Bright pink shorts for $32 that are extremely comfortable. I purchased a black zipper bralette bandeau for $20 that I could wear under sheer shirts or with alone with high waisted bottoms. I had bought a Striped long sleeve for $32 as well. This item can be worn with literally anything! All of the items at Aritzia were on sale!

I bought this Coral blazer with purple lining for $80 from Zara. I had first laid my eyes on it while in New York but later bought it back home in Toronto! This blazer will be used as a colour blocking piece or will act as an accent to my outfits.

At Zara i had also purchased a tropical dress for $35. It stands out and is perfect for a night out! I am in love with maxi skirts and thought this black maxi skirts would be worn in all the different seasons! I purchased it for $25. All of the items were on sale!

Until next time!
Larissa Xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment